Time is of the Essence. You’ve heard that before right?
Time has come and gone. And is coming again.
The Mayans were wrong.
Harold Camping was wrong.
Many others have been wrong.
Perhaps Time is not of the Essence.
Perhaps something else is of the Essence. Maybe 2013 will be a moment in time to discover what Essence is already there. That would be joyful. Joyful.
Here are a couple of things that are on my Essence List for 2013:
1. More physical activity with my wife. We love to be active, so we are looking to become more active by enjoying Life and all the Lord has to offer with my wife!
2. Instead of coffee, drink tea! Overall, drink more water
3. Maintain a weekly presence on this blog. My anniversary is coming up at the end of February. It will be this blog’s first year anniversary. This year has been wonderful, but more to come on that later.
4. Enjoy fellowship with other groups of believers who are living by the Life of Christ. I look forward to doing this with my wife this year.
5. Professional goals are wrapped up in supporting the Body. I am continuing to listen to the Lord to see how He would use my talents and gifts to support His Body.
6. My wife and I are looking to raise chickens for their eggs! We are hoping to discover more about the Lord through this agrarian lifestyle.
As 2013 begins, here are the top 13 posts from this past year. I hope you enjoy reminiscing as I did!
7. The Zone
Happy New Year!! May we discover His Essence. Joyful. Joyful. We adore You!