It’s been a busy year and a slow blogging season for me. However, there were some cool articles I really enjoyed writing about. I wanted to share them with you again, just in case you missed them this past year.
Also, here are the top 5 posts from 2013. Enjoy!
5. If you are a Les Miserables fan, you will enjoy this post. I couldn’t help but share some videos I found. Enjoy Do You Hear? as the number 5 post of 2013.
4. Being outside of the “system” of institutional church, I felt there needed to be some conversation on healthy systems in the Body of Christ. I wrote a mini-series on the biological systems of the human body. The Digestive System was one of those and came in at number 4.
3. I finally got to read The Shack. This post gave some insight on my journey that kept me from reading this book sooner.
2. Take It Or Leave It is a post regarding a conversation I had with a pastor. He was in search of something outside of a church. I also shared some thoughts on my anniversary. This was the number 2 of the list for 2013.
1. By far, the most read article in 2013 was Staring Back At Me. It’s a write up about Justin Timberlake’s song, Mirrors.
Happy new year! More to come in 2014!